Was going to do some volunteer work last Saturday but went to the club first to stow my pickleball gear because I was going to play in the evening and there was no place to really store my big bag at Kallang Tennis Hub.
上周六本来打算做一些志工,但我先去了俱乐部存放我的匹克球装备,因为我晚上要打球,而加冷网球中心没有地方存放我的包。

Took the MRT train to the Stadium Station. There was a Tennis style Chinese New Year decoration.
乘坐地铁到体育场站。那里有网球风格的农历新年装饰。

I headed to Leisure Park Mall to try get some breakfast.
我前往Leisure Park购物中心尝试吃早餐。

The mall was quiet.
购物中心很安静。

Most stores were close.
大多数商店都关门了。

One where I had breakfast before will only open at 8.30am.
我之前吃早餐的一家商店要到早上 8:30 才开门。

Went to the volunteers workforce area but nobody was there to issue the badge.
去了志工者工作区,但没有人在那里发放徽章。

Met a staff volunteer manager who told me this place at the mall was opened.
遇到一位员工志愿者经理,他告诉我商场的这个地方开门了。

So I went in there to buy a simple fried bee hoon.
所以我进去买了一个简单的炒米粉。

Bought a cup of coffee too.
还买了一杯咖啡。

Went to report to get my badge after breakfast.
早餐后去报到领取我的徽章。

[//]:# (!worldmappin 1.30095 lat 103.87716 long Stadium Walk, Kallang Tennis Hub, Singapore d3scr)

请看我其他帖: @ace108
