Happy New Year to all. Not a very happy new year here in Singapore. Our GST goes up another 1% to 9%. That means everything you spend on, the government takes away 9%. Still I have to eat. Looking for lunch along the way to the inlaws. Saw the fish soup stall was opened and decided to stopped at the food centre at Lorong 5 Toa Payoh.
祝大家新年快乐。新加坡的新年不太开心。我们的消费税又上涨了 1% 到 9%。这意味着你花在每样东西上的费用,政府都会拿走 9%。但我还是得吃饭。在去岳父岳母家的路上,我在寻找午餐。看到鱼汤摊开门了,就决定在大巴窑5巷的熟食中心停下来。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particularly the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
It wasn't crowded.
那里人不多。
I went to the fish soup stall.
我去了鱼汤摊。
Bought two bowls of fish soup with two bowls of rice and an otah. Paid $16.40 for the food.
买了两碗鱼汤、两碗饭和一个乌打。花了 $16.40 。
The dessert stall next to it were selling Chinese New Year snacks too.
旁边的甜品摊也在卖农历新年小吃。
After the food was ready, I brought it nearby table.
食物准备好后,我把它端到附近的桌子。
My wife was having the same thing.
太太也吃了同样的东西。
The otah we shared seemed smaller than before.
我们分享的乌打似乎比以前小了。
My wife bought fried kway to the inlaws place and I checked out the calendar.
太太买了炒粿条带到岳父岳母家,我看了看日历。
Later in the afternoon, went to Orchard Road to do a bit of shopping at Paragon.
下午晚些时候,去了乌节路的百丽宫购物。
Metro department store had many Chinese New Year theme products.
美罗百货公司有很多农历新年主题产品。
Decided to buy myself a red shirt too. Hope it doesn't need much ironing.
决定也给自己买一件红色衬衫。希望它不需要熨烫。
When I left the store, I saw the security bot doing it's work. Does it look a bit like a stormtrooper?
当我离开商店时,我看到保安机器人正在工作。它看起来有点像冲锋队吗?
Looking for dinner after that and I decided to go to the food court at Lucky Plaza.
之后想吃晚饭,我决定去幸运广场的美食广场。
It was crowded.
那里很拥挤。
Very crowded.
非常拥挤。
But we found a table next to the dessert stall.
但我们在甜品摊旁边找到了一张桌子。
I was looking to try the food frol Cheeky Bee Hoon.
我想尝尝 Cheeky Bee Hoon 的食物。
Looked at the menu and ordered two dry bee hoon and two different soup and some satay.
看了菜单,点了两个干米粉和两种不同的汤和一些沙爹。
The reason I came to this stall was I heard the chef was somebody.
我来这个摊位的原因是听说厨师有点来头。
Paid about $25 for the food.
花了大约 25 元买食物。
The bee hoon and the soup was quite nice.
米粉和汤都很好。
The satay was quite small piece though. Overall, still satisfied with the meal.
不过沙爹很小一块。总的来说,对这餐还算满意的。
This Fish Soup stall
is located at<br>75 Lor. 5 Toa Payoh, #01-07, Singapore 310075
这鱼汤摊位
位于
75 Lor. 5 Toa Payoh, #01-07, Singapore 310075
Here is a video I recorded.
这是我录制的视频。
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS6Do1KBk/
[//]:# (!worldmappin 1.33605 lat 103.85299 long 75 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh, Singapore d3scr)
请看我其他帖: @ace108